Data exchange with hospitals, payers, or other systems is a key component of a successful digital health product. Much of the value derived from your product is based on how it fits into the existing health system data and workflows.
EHR systems are hubs for massive amounts of clinical data. However, much of this data is siloed across thousands of organizations, making it difficult to integrate with other applications. Digital health business models are more likely to succeed with an educated integration strategy.
In this guide, How to Integrate with Hospitals, you’ll learn:
- How to create a hospital integration strategy
- How your business plans and processes should dictate your data-integration needs
- What the integration technology landscape looks like
- Who you need on your integration team
- How to scale integrations
- The solution to healthcare integration
Get the guide to integrating with hospitals now.