Hospitals are optimizing their Cerner EHR migration or installation with Corepoint Integration Engine.
More than 300 Cerner hospitals have discovered that Corepoint by Lyniate is instrumental in integrating both on-premise and cloud-based applications.
“Corepoint Integration Engine’s ability to work with Cerner Millennium proved extremely useful, especially when it came to sifting through a huge volume of data that doesn’t always display consistently.”
Jeremy Goslin, IT Project Director, East Alabama Medical Center
Read the customer story, “Web Service Trickery at EAMC” >
Read the HIMSS Media Case Study >
Cerner Interfacing FAQs
What are the key benefits of using Corepoint in a Cerner environment?
- Corepoint offers centralized interface monitoring and logs all message exchange, providing a single point for interface research and recovery operations.
- When enabled, our native high availability platform provides needed business continuity.
- Corepoint assures the delivery of patient data between disparate systems in timely manner.
- Tailored alerts warn of problems before they disrupt workflow and operations. Corepoint also offers customizable user profiles with unique views and permissions.
- Seamless High-Availability and Disaster Recovery options.
- Scale as needed with robust throughput supported by an enterprise-style team building environment.
How will Corepoint support your migration to Cerner?
Our Professional Services team has successfully helped with many Cerner migrations. Whether a full system migration or simply building interfaces between Cerner and the other EHRs, our experts have the experience to ensure a seamless migration of your health data.
What is the value of using Corepoint with Cerner?
Corepoint paired with Cerner offers integration to healthcare systems via traditional methods of data delivery alongside modern approaches such as APIs. Like Cerner, Corepoint offers a scalable approach that combines both the technology and the staffing flexibility required in growing healthcare organizations.
Corepoint makes the complex job of creating and maintaining interfaces simple. Additionally, interfaces built-in Corepoint adhere to current data standards, meaning any team member can make changes to any interface to ensure your connections continue to deliver vital patient data. Request a demo with the form at the bottom of the page to see why Corepoint is the #1 ranked integration engine in KLAS.
What Corepoint features are most helpful within a Cerner environment?
- Intuitive troubleshooting tools ease testing and speed development of interfaces. Quickly find problem messages, experiment with them, and use them to test your logic.
- Customizable alerts for issues that require immediate attention
- Visual interface monitoring that provides engine status at a glance
- Ability to build interfaces quickly and accurately. Corepoint offers a develop and test IDE characterized by drag-and-drop interface diagramming, configuration wizards, and point-and-click mapping.
- Connection Central views and role-based monitoring.
- Provide Promoting Interoperability (formerly Meaningful Use)-required security audit log reports in the case of an auditable event and gain insight to improve PHI security policies and procedures.
- Log Search provides the history of every health message transmitted.